Thursday 10 November 2011

17 weeks 3 days ~ Pregnant with twins

17 weeks 3 days


Yuk!

So yeah this is a late update. Had a week of illness with the girls (well started last Thursday and today seem more themselves). Girls coped so well, and made being sick look easy! But we are all still tired so hoping we manage to catch up on the weekend :)


Twin Pregnancy

My sickness and feeling 'under the weather' symptoms are still here. Twin pregnancy is really taking it out of me. It was a huge struggle to even go to the shop the other day, I feel old!
The kicking is becoming more frequent and can feel them with my hand when I lay down at night, tiny little taps. It's really nice and just makes it feel a little more real, although I still get this wow feeling everytime I think about Twins............. Wow I am having two babies!

I still haven't bought anything or started any real preparation, I just don't feel the urgency and I guess having been there done that I am more relaxed about pregnancy. I do feel though that I need to start thinking about making some sort of plan and get stuff bought! But I am likely going to leave it until after the scan........... and then rush around at 26 weeks!

X Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment