Sunday 30 October 2011

15 weeks 6 days pregnant with twins.





I'm having twins!

Ok so I am having an OMG moment, hitting me again I am going to give birth to two babies! My body is making two babies! It isn't going to feel real until they are here and even when they are I am sure I will look down while feeding them both and still feel disbelief that I have made and given birth to two babies as well as mastering tandem feeding all in one! I am sure I am going to be hit intermittently through out the pregnancy with OMG as it really is still a shock.


Pregnancy dreams

I have never experienced so many odd dreams and nightmares during pregnancy before, I guess hormones could play a part, as well as subconscious worries. Although I don't have nightmares about the pregnancy or babies it's always unrelated but I am pregnant in them and aware of that while dreaming. But yes very weird and some quite frightening!

Alternative cold remedies for children

I have been making vapor coconut rub and lavender/spearmint steam bowls as the girls have had bad colds (well more so Olivia with the coughing).
It worked very well, along with New Era colds and chesty coughs homeopathy range and a few high in Vit C Pome'gannets' (Charlotte will not budge on the name!) she had a peak day yesterday and is noticeably much better having only started a few days ago and hasn't suffered (been wingy or unlike herself). The steam bowls have seemed to also get both girls off quicker, I think it's the lavender relaxing them and I have also noticed Olivia is calmer when she wakes at night, where as before there was some sort of 'drama' when she woke (when there was nothing wrong, just over tired). It could be all coincidence but I believe these things have worked :)

I will try and update tomorrow with a pic, but I am rubbish at updating............ so don't quote me ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment