Sunday 2 October 2011

2nd October - Family time

Because of the amount of sickness I have experienced, tiredness and generally feeling under the weather the garden was very neglected and grass a little longer than Id like. Also we haven't spent much time going out as a family either due to lots of reasons but mainly down the fact I have felt so poorly.

So Saturday after Olivia's swimming lesson we all met in town. I went in town alone first to get some white socks for Olivia, I really feel we have some sort of sock monster as they have all gone missing and the ones she did have left were getting small. So it shouldn't take me long to find socks in town, should it?
It took me an hour! I went everywhere, it was rubbish! Even Primark didn't have any suitable socks.
I finally found some in Debenhams £4 for 6 pairs which was not bad, so panic over we have SOCKS!

After this I met up with the girls and Paul and we went for lunch on the Barbican.
It was such a lovely warm day, really shocked by this October weather but enjoying it while it lasts!

After we had a lovely ice cream opposite the Harbor, and the girls really enjoyed it.

Today we tackled the grass........ well when I say we I mean Paul! I am just so achey and my pelvis is giving me grief (sounds like a good excuse I know!) but it is already very uncomfortable. I am finding I am out of breath quickly too, I honestly feel I am much further on in the pregnancy, I look much further on and have already been asked (school gates on Friday) whether I knew if I was having a boy or girl................ Well you can imagine their faces when I tell them I am only 12 weeks nearly and could be having one of each. So yes I look already half way.........


I am becoming quite anxious about Tuesdays dating scan, having read too much about vanishing twin and obviously the normal 'are they healthy' I am feeling quite worried about it. Again having listened to them both (and can hear them moving now on the doppler) the size of my bump and the fact I am still sick most days, leads me to believe they are fine. Just wish that little nagging niggle of motherhood worrying would stop........ which it will after the scan!

Oh and I managed to see a doctor last week, who only then asked me to book in for blood tests next week....... quite annoying as he could have done it himself and saved me the extra trip but hey I guess he's too important!

Will update tomorrow with bump pic!

Natasha x

No comments:

Post a Comment