Tuesday 4 October 2011

Twins 12 week scan - 12 weeks 1 day

Firstly I didn't manage to get on yesterday to upload a new bump pic so here it is :)
Although this was taken on Sunday at 11 weeks 6 days


Right so after all that worry and reading scary stories the Twins were absolutely fine!!
What a relief.

Here's some pictures :)

I have another of them both together but can only see twin 1's head and for some reason it's been uploaded sideways so will try and mess with the another time!

Twin 1 is measuring slightly smaller (only by mm) but everything is perfect, they were moving around kicking and wriggling. The experience was incredibly surreal, seeing two it just amazing!

She said they are DI/DI twins (di-chorionic, di-amniotic) So it's unlikely they are identical, so looking like I did ovulate twice!

I have now gone into acceptance that now YES I am having twins and I feel the twin journey has really started!

We have the 20 week scan booked for 28th November when hopefully things will be still good and we can find out the sex. I will also be having the awaited consultant appointment.......... that will be very very interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment