Thursday 1 December 2011

20 weeks! Sorry I took so long! The twins are..............

Finally I am on here (god I'm crap!)

But we have found out we are blessed with a Boy and a Girl!

They were both head down, girly closer to the exit and both in growing well (although the little man is a little smaller, but it's likely they were conceived days apart).

I'm totally on cloud nine and very happy.

I also saw the consultant and of course homebirth was a big NO, but I have been informed by a local Independent midwife that the Head or midwifery who starts in Jan in the hospital has attended a twin homebirth. If we don't manage to get the support I will be looking at the independent midwife route. Even after a wobbly moment when seeing the consultant (started doubting myself) my strong urge (instincts) is to birth them in water at home.

I'm hoping to make the homebirth support group next week, I'm really going to need it!

Here is some pics of my babies :)

Baby girl :)

And our baby boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment