Friday 30 December 2011

24 week Twin scan

Well that scan went very well :)

Not only are they still girl and boy (although the sonographer thought otherwise to begin with) they have also caught up with each other. The little man is nearly measuring the same as the girlie but he weighs more than her too! Well shes 1lb 06oz and he is 1lb 07oz :D

They are still measuring a week behind but I am really pleased with that and hoping now as my food intake gets better by the end of Jan when I have my next scan they would have done even better.

Oh there was one little shock, Twin one is breech extended. She looked so uncomfortable and I now realise why my ribs are hurting more (head right in it) and now that's prompted me to get the birth ball and get on my hands and knees more (haha).

Natasha x

No comments:

Post a Comment